I was inspired by Lille-ursus's beautiful Flower Toggle hat to give this Lucinda Guy pattern a try. I chose light pink and lavender shades of Debbie Bliss Pure Cashmere for wee one's hat because it's soooo soft and it was on sale. It took three skeins total because there's like no yarn on those skeins, but since I rarely make sweaters for wee one, I figure I can splurge a little on her hats. My book had a serious stitch count error in the pattern (the 2-3 year size only called for 40-some odd stitches - apparently in the first printing all the numbers for this pattern are off by half!) so it took me four tries before I found a number that would work. The hat part came out lovely (I did mine in the round instead of seaming it - the Brits and all their seaming!) but the flower on mine is a little silly looking in person. Good silly, but still silly.