Moths got to one of my favorite cashmere sweaters over the summer, leaving dime-sized holes scattered mostly along the neck opening. After grieving over my ruined sweater, I decided to look on the bright side and realized that there was stil quite a bit of useable fabric left. I felted the sweater in the washing machine until it had shrunken down to about the right size for a dress for my 1 1/2 year old. Then I used pattern templates from the Pink Fig patterns I've recently used to make dresses for her to cut out amrhole and sleeve top openings. I kept the side seams and hem from the original sweater and used the sleeve cuffs as well. This made sewing it together super quick. I added a couple of felt flower details to cover one last moth hole that was on the body of the sweater. It came out so pretty and soooo soft!